Wednesday 31 August 2011

back on shore

Still in New Zealand, and here are a few of my favourites from dry land.

I have added the exif data below each image in this post, all shot with a 1DMK3, 100-400L plus 1.4 extender.

I was actually on my way to photograph the sealions at the far end of the beach, when I just had to stop and shoot the pair of oystercatchers on the way. I crept slowly towards them, and was rewarded with this photo just before they took off when a runner came along and scared them away.

f8, 1/400s, iso640, 560mm 



                                                                   f8, 560mm, 1/1600, iso500


                                                                  f8, 560mm, 1/1600s, iso 640

2 comments:

  1. Excellent shots, would like to learn more about the exif data, if you can provide please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your comments, and have included the exif data.

    ReplyDelete