Thursday 25 August 2011

My first blog.


I have struggled to keep up with technology, going only as far as having a couple of websites. I am still deciding on facebook, and am totally lost on all the other 'things' out there.
However, I have enjoyed reading blogs from my fellow photographers, and thought it was time to 'get with it'.
While most of my posts will be nature, there will be the odd sports or dog photo thrown in.
So I will start off by going back a few months, to my trip to New Zealand.  Most people go there for the landscapes, I went for the wildlife. Top of my list was the albatross. We went out on a chumming trip in a small boat, in rather choppy weather, so was a real challenge to shoot as the boat went up, down and side to side, and the birds went up, down,and side to side. The image in my header was my favourite, and I had a canvas print done, and it looks great.
The series here are of the albatross bathing, which was great to watch.



   
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment