Saturday 18 August 2012

A recent scouting trip

Recently I went and checked out a new area recommended to me by a friend. I was a bit early in the day, as I was travelling up the coast for a club presentation, but I still had to have a shoot whilst there. Whilst not the later light that I like, I am still happy with the results. Pity it is an hour and half from me, but I will be heading there again!
On a good note, my plumed whistling duck received an honourable mention at the South Devon Salon. One step closer to my efiap/b.






1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Event Photography Brisbane, then visit **Catch A Star**. I enjoyed this blog post.

    ReplyDelete