Tuesday 13 December 2011

cormorants

Well, after returning home from Broome, 24 hours later I was back at the airport, for a flight to sydney, to photograph the cavalier specialty show. After Broome, Sydney was decidedly chilly! Back home, and madly processing dog photos, before disappearing down to Port Macquarie for the annual photography convention. So my next series of photos are from this trip.
To start the ball rolling, we stopped at a little town called Iluka, and decided to stay the night. In the morning, we were lucky with lovely light, and trawlers coming in with their catches, and the following of birds in their wake, the majority being gulls and terns. So we spent a pleasant time honing our skills on birds in flight. Can't say I got too much I was really happy with in the end, and I tend to want to process nature shots without the hand of man first. I will need to go back and relook at my images, but for now, from that morning, here are a few cormorants. Taken with the mk3 and 400mm prime.



1 comment:

  1. Tina ... absolutely amazing photos. Such clarity color and composition. I love your photos.

    I have searched and searched on everything you publish on the web, wether it be Smug Mug or your blog ... and I can not find your email address.

    Can you please post your email address so I can contact you.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete